Friday, October 28, 2005

Do YOU want to become a Friend of the Fremont?

If you've been lurking, waiting, yearning to join us in our friendship with and investigation of the Fremont, here is your opportunity to join. Post a comment on this thread about why you'd like to join us, and we'll consider adding you to the team. We'll need your email address, which you could forward to an existing member (if you don't want it on the internet) or just leave it in your comment. Please keep in mind that if you're deemed a non-participant, you'll be booted! We welcome contributors, and kick out the loads! Holly is pretty much almost kicked out, so let her be a lesson to the rest of you.

5 comments:

PBN said...

Hey,

This is Molly. I want to be a Friend of the Fremont!

I'm really excited! I pledge to post and not be a load like Holly.

(posting under Aaron's ID)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, sign me up...Cuz hey, there's a kick-off little response I'd like to make about HISTORICS BEING BORING!! What the...? I gotta say, I have a very loving and fulfilling relationship with my rust, thank you very much! ;)

No, but seriously, I really do love the Fremont. Great Basin all the way, baby! So if you see it at all forgivable that a historic archy wants on, I'd love the go...to be honest, it'll be good for me. You know, fresh air of prehistorics and all...uh huh...

And this way you get another summary from the SW Symposium.

(psst...I want in on the Holly-mocking...pretty pretty please!)

Jenny
--BYU Grad Program class of Aaron, Holly, Molly, et al.
--Primary interests are USFS CRM issues, which basically means everything but "serious" research and publishing. I know when I'm beat. I bow to the academics and enjoy my eagle scout projects...sorta...
--Talk to any of the above folks for my email at gmail.

AJ said...

AJ: formally of OPA, formally of Fishlake National Forest, currently of Bighorn Archaeological Consulting formally requests permission to come aboard. Fremont Rule!! nuf said!

kdl said...

This is Kathy Lowe. I want to hang with Uncle OPA

Krich said...

It's taken a few years, but I've finally seen the light. I'm a Great Basinist, and I want to be a friend of the Fremont! I'll even give you all an update on the totally amazing things that are happening at Wolf Village.